Second Closet's COVID-19 Updates Follow
Our core belief at Second Closet is to ensure a safe and secure experience from beginning to end for you (our valued customers), your belongings and our team. We are closely monitoring our government’s guidance at the federal, provincial and municipal levels and will continue to do everything possible to keep our customers, communities and employees safe.
Second Closet has been approved as an essential service in Ontario and Quebec (where we serve the Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal markets). Our operations remain uninterrupted in Vancouver. We will continue to serve these communities, helping with our customer’s moving, storage and logistics needs.
As always, your items will safely remain in our secure, monitored and sanitary storage facilities.
Our Customer Experience team is safely working from home, while also being available for you if you have any questions or concerns. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-800-2824.
What is Second Closet doing to ensure safety for our customers, their belongings and employees?
- We are partnering with local officials and following their guidance when it comes to limiting or suspending operations in affected regions.
- Employees who show or report symptoms are not permitted to come to work and must self-quarantine for 14 days minimum.
- We are not servicing appointments at addresses with confirmed cases of COVID-19, or where there is evidence of illness.
- Our team members in the field will not make physical contact with customers, but will always aim to provide the warmth and happiness you expect from Second Closet.
- Second Closet’s office team is working remotely until further notice.
- Prior to conducting an appointment in a customer’s home, we ask simple screening questions to mitigate the risk of exposure for all parties involved.
- We are following guidelines from the Public Health Agency of Canada, requiring frequent hand washing + sanitization. Barring supply constraints, gloves and sanitizing equipment are provided to our team members in the field.
- We are cleaning and wiping down all trucks and facilities regularly.
- All mobile devices used by our staff are being cleaned regularly.
- In the event a team member deems an appointment environment unsafe, Second Closet reserves the right to refuse and rebook the appointment as soon as 14 days from the original date of pick-up.
We’ll continue to edit this page with any relevant changes or updates as they become available.